In this document you will find information about the terms and conditions connected with placing your order and concluding a contract for electronic services, payment methods available in the webshop, as well as returns (withdrawal procedure) and claims/complaint procedure.
The owner of the webshop located on the website https://pretty-simple.eu is Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, running a business called Pretty Simple Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, with a registered office at Bukowska 130B/10, 60-398 Poznań, POLAND, NIP 8551507495, REGON 389165395.
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
For the purpose of the Store Regulations I take described understanding of the following terms:
- Store Regulations – this document that you are reading – regulations, available under at https://pretty-simple.eu/store-regulations/;
- Store/ Webshop – the on-line shop available at https://pretty-simple.eu;
- Seller – Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, running a business called Pretty Simple Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, with a registered office at Bukowska 130B/10, 60-398 Poznań, POLAND NIP 8551507495 REGON 389165395;
- Service Provider – Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, running a business called Pretty Simple Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, with a registered office at Bukowska 130B/10, 60-398 Poznań, POLAND NIP 8551507495 REGON 389165395;
- Buyer/ Customer / Recipient – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or a defective legal person;
- Consumer – a natural person who concludes a sales contract for purposes not directly related to the business or professional activity;
- Goods – physical product or products, presented in the webshop especially: sheepskins, items made of sheepskin and wool, handicraft f.e. handmade soaps etc.;
- Sale contract – a contract for the sale of products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded at a distance between the Seller and the Customer via the webshop;
- Order – Customer’s declaration of intent specifying clearly the type and quantity of products or services, aimed directly at concluding a distance sales contract via the Webshop;
- Entity making the payment – an external intermediary in the execution of payments by bank transfer or payment by credit card;
- Personal data – data of the Buyer, used by the Seller to contact the Buyer in the process of completing the order and preparing an invoice for the purchase and shipping the Goods, such as f.e. email address, telephone number, delivery address, name and surname etc.
§ 2 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The owner of the Webshop located on the website https://pretty-simple.eu is Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, running a business called Pretty Simple Agnieszka Śmiałkowska, with a registered office at Bukowska 130B/10, 60-398 Poznań, POLAND, NIP 8551507495, REGON 389165395. In all cases connected with functioning of the Webshop please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store Regulations define the rules and conditions of using the Webshop as well as the rights and responsibilities of the Seller and the Buyer.
- In order to successfully place an order in the Webshop you will need a device that enables browsing websites, access to the internet, access to an active email address.
- Through the Webshop the Seller provides the Customer the possibility to conclude a sales contract of the goods represented in the Webshop.
- The Buyer is obliged in particular not to provide any illegal content and to use the Webshop in a way that does not interfere with its functioning.
- The prices of all goods represented in the Webshop are gross prices (including VAT) and are stated in currencies such as Euro, Danish krone and Swedish krona depending on the choice of the Buyer
- The Seller will make every effort to ensure that the physical Goods presented on the website of the Webshop coincide with the current inventory of the Seller. If any of the goods stated in the Order is in part or in whole unobtainable, the Seller will immediately inform the Buyer of this fact. The Seller will also inform the Buyer about the availability of substitute products and in this way the Seller may be released from the obligation. If the Seller is unable to execute the Order due to the unavailability of Goods, the Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 30 days from the conclusion of the contract, notify the Buyer and return the Buyer the entire sum of money received from him.
- To place the Order the Buyer needs to fully accept all rules and regulations concluded in Store Regulations.
§ 3 ELECTRONICALLY SUPPLIED SERVICES
- The Seller provides the Buyer services by electronic means through the Webshop.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is enabling the Buyer to place an Order leading to the conclusion of a contract with the Seller.
- Placing an order in the Webshop is possible through the order form in the Webshop or through contact with the Seller and completing the payment.
§ 4 PLACING AN ORDER
- Order of Goods represented in the Webshop is made through the order form available in the Webshop both for a Buyer with registered account and for Buyer without an account – a guest.
- Placing an order in the Webshop is possible 24/7 (all day, every day of the week). Orders placed on working days (Monday to Friday) will be executed on an on going basis. Orders placed on non working days (weekends, holidays and other days clearly stated as non working days on the Webshop) will be implemented on the next working day.
- In order to buy Goods represented in the Webshop the Buyer should implement following actions:
(1) Choose the desired Goods from the Goods represented on the Website and add them to the basket
(2) After selecting and adding all the desired Goods to the basket click on the „Buy now” button
(3) Fill in the order form providing all the data necessary for executing the order and choose the desired payment method
(4) Clearly accept the Store Regulations document – acceptance of the Store Regulations document is voluntary but indispensable to complete the purchase
(5) Click on the approval button to send the Order.
After clicking on the button that finalizes the placement of the order and sending the order the Buyer is obliged to complete the payment according to the chosen method. After successfully completing the payment the Buyer receives confirmation of acceptance of his offer by electronic means (confirmation of the order) together with an invoice at the email address stated by the Buyer. After receiving the confirmation of the order understood as acceptance of the offer the agreement of sale is valid.
§ 5 PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- The buyer has the right to choose one of the following payment methods:
- electronic payment via the external Revolut payment system
- electronic payment via the external PayPal payment system
- transfer to the sellers bank account – all the necessary data connected with the sellers bank account will be stated at the Webshop while placing the order
- The Buyer will not be charged any additional fees when using the electronic payment methods enabled at the Webshop.
- Electronic payment via the external Revolut payment system is processed by Revolut Payments UAB established in the Republic of Lithuania with company number 304940980, registered address: Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania and Revolut Bank UAB a specialized bank established in the Republic of Lithuania with company number 304580906 and authorisation code LB000482, registered address: Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania.
- Electronic payment via the external PayPal payment system is processed by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (registered at R.C.S. Luxembourg with number B 118 349), with registered head quarters at Luxembourg, L-2449.
- In the case of buying a physical product the Buyer is obliged to pay the final price combining of the gross price of the product (or products) increased by transport costs.
- The time of executing an order is communicated to the Customer each time after placing an order. The Seller will make every effort to ship the order in the time stated. If the Seller won’t be able to ship the order in the stated time the Buyer will be immediately informed of this fact by the Seller.
- The delivery of the order will be executed in cooperation with courier companies carefully selected by the Seller. The Seller reserves the right to change the courier company that will deliver the Order even after placing the order.
- The Buyer is obliged to assess the package and the product or products ordered (also its compliance with the order) at the moment of picking up the package from the courier and in his or her presence. In case of damage of the package or product the Buyer is obliged to fill in a courier company complaint form including the specification of the damage. The goods subject to the complaint should be returned to the courier together with the sales invoice. In this case the cost of returning shipment will be covered by the Seller. When the Goods are returned to the Seller and the validity of the complaint will be confirmed new product or products will be shipped to the Customer. The cost of this shipment will be covered by the Seller.
- In the case of finding damage to the goods at a later time, please follow the complaint procedure described in Store Regulations in the point “Complaints”
§ 6 THE RIGHT TO RESIGN FROM AGREEMENT
- In accordance with the provisions of the act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2017 pos. 683) within 14 days of receipt of the Goods ordered a Buyer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract (concluded outside the business premises of the Seller) and the return of the goods without giving any reason and without incurring any costs. The Seller extends this right to 30 days after receiving the goods on behalf of the Store Regulations.
- In case of exercising the right to withdrawal the Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller of this fact, sending a statement of withdrawal from the contract on a form provided by the Seller. The statement can be send electronically to email@example.com The statement issued after the date specified above has no legal effects. Article 61 of the Civil Code applies directly.
- The form of the statement of withdrawal from the contract and information about how to exercise the right to resign from agreement are available at the Webshop at https://pretty-simple.eu/returns/
- In the case of issuing a statement of withdrawal from the contract by the Buyer the Seller will immediately confirm receiving of the statement of withdrawal from the contract (on a durable data carrier within the meaning of art. 2 point 4 of the Act of 30/05/2014 – on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683).
- The goods being return on behalf the right to resign from agreement must be complete (with full equipment and accessories constituting its integral part, if such were attached to the goods). It may not bear traces of use beyond the ordinary management of the thing. The goods being returned must have original purchase document and filled and signed form of returning goods attached. The documents should be attached outside the package so the Seller can have direct access to them without opening the package.
- The cost of returning the goods, except for the situation referred to in art. 33 and art. 34 sec. 2 of the Act of 30/05/2014 – on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 683), is borne by the Seller. The Buyer is obliged to properly secure the returned goods so as to prevent their damage in transport (direct cost of returning the item – in accordance with Article 34 (2) of the Act of 30/05/2014 – on consumer rights (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017. item 683).
- The Buyer is obliged to return the goods immediately no later than 14 days after issuing the statement of withdrawal from the contract. The Seller may stipulate that in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the item to be returned will be collected by her or a person authorized by her.
- If the goods returned are incomplete or bares traces of use beyond the ordinary management of the thing the Seller reserves the right to refusal to accept the shipment, or to reduce the amount returned by the equivalent of the damaged goods.
- In case of resigning from the agreement all payments completed by the Buyer including the shipment costs will be returned to the bank account of the Buyer immediately, no later than 14 days after receiving the returned goods by the Seller.
- The Seller states that the return of the payment stated in the § 5 pos. 9 of the Store Regulations will be executed by the same payment method as the one chosen by the Buyer when placing the order. The Seller can agree on other payment method in contact with the Buyer if that method won’t be connected with any additional fees for the Buyer.
- The Seller will hold the return of the payment for the Buyer to the moment of receiving the returned Goods from the Buyer. The right stated in the above sentence does not apply in the case of claiming the returned goods personally by the Seller or by a person assigned by her.
- Concluding a contract the Buyer confirms that is aware of the rules and regulations included in this Store Regulations and confirms that he or she was informed of the right to resign from agreement within 30 days of receipt of the Goods ordered at the Webshop.
§ 7 COMPLAINTS
- After the ownership of the Goods passes to the Buyer and in case of founding a physical or legal defect in the Goods by the Buyer, he or she is has the right to lodge a formal complaint under the warranty for defects.
- In case of founding a mechanical damage caused in the delivery process or in the case of lodging a formal complaint to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to send a writing information by a letter (to the registered office address available in the Store Regulations) or by an email send to address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint form the Buyer should specify the defect that was detected and if it’s possible attach additional documentation such as pictures of the defect.
- The Seller will investigate the complaint within 14 days from the moment of the complaint’s receipt. The Seller will respond to the complaint to the e-mail address provided in the complaint, or correspondence address if the e-mail address is not provided by the person who reported the complaint.
- The shipment of the goods returned on behalf of the warranty will be covered by the Seller in cooperation with the courier company chosen by the Seller. The store will not accept return of goods payed on delivery. The Seller will provide all necessary information for the Buyer to be able to return the goods to the Store.
- Complaints concerning the Store’s provision of services by electronic means (such as inaccurate shipping costs or wrong Goods in the basket) can be issued via email to the email address: email@example.com
§ 8 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
§ 9 DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The seller agrees to submit any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods through mediation. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- Ay disputes arising between the Customer or Consumer and the Seller connected with the services provided by the Webshop shall be settled by a competent court with respect to the Sellers headoffice and the applicable law is Polish law.
- The Customer who is a Consumer may obtain free assistance on the settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller, also taking advantage of free assistance of the Poviat (municipal) Consumer Ombudsman or social organisation whose statutory activities cover the protection of consumers (e.g. The Consumers’ Association, The Association of Polish Consumers).
- Detailed information concerning the possibility to use out-of-court complaint and claim procedures by the Consumer and the rules to access those procedures are available in the head offices or on the webpages of the Poviat (municipal) Consumer Ombudsmen, social organisations whose statutory activities cover the protection of consumers, Voivodship Inspectorate for Trade Inspection and on the following webpage: http://www.uokik.gov.pl
- The Consumer has the possibility to settle consumer disputes by electronic means of EU-wide online platform (ODR platform): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- The ODR platform is a multilingual, interactive webpage providing services to the consumers and entrepreneurs seeking to settle the disputes resulting from sale agreements concluded at a distance, or the agreements on the provision of services, in an out-of-court way.
§ 10 FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Seller reserves the right to implementation and withdrawals of special offers, sales offers etc. as well as the right to change the prices of the goods introduced in the Webshop without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, including in particular the terms and conditions of contracts concluded prior to the change.
- The Seller reserves the right to change the Store Regulations at any time. Agreements concluded before the amendment to the Store Regulations shall be governed by the Store Regulations in force on the date of conclusion of the agreement.
- The Store Regulations come into force on the date of publishing this document on the website of the Webshop.
- The Store Regulations document was prepared according to Polish law. Matters not covered by the Store Regulations shall be governed by applicable provisions of law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, including the Civil Code, Act on Provision of Electronic Services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended), Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827) and other applicable provisions of the Polish law.
- The provisions of the Store Regulations do not exclude the possibility for Customers to refer to the mandatory provisions of law regulating the protection of consumer rights.